Friday, July 29, 2011

Katrina/Birthday Week!!!!


I have a sneaking suspicion that I’m going to be writing about Bastille Day (July 14th ) in mid-September.  But for now…I’m about to have a stinkin awesome week ahead because:  

A. KATRINA (BFF circa 1999) is coming to Paris TOMORROW!!!!!  (I can hardly believe it’s been almost 5 months now.  What. In. the. World. Time!! Flying.)   

B. She’s coming in town for my birthday, and we have SO MUCH to celebrate!! First of all, she just got engaged last Friday!! Woooo!!  AND we’re both celebrating our birthdays, just 8 days apart. 

This is going to be one amazing week, believe you me.  I took a full week off work, made lots of incredible restaurant reservations, and booked us tickets to Scotland, laddy!!! 

I plan on splurging a bit, I won’t lie to you. I plan on breaking out heels and dresses.  I plan on getting dessert EVERYWHERE.  For the past two weeks, any time I’ve so much as thought the word “pastry” (which is every 8 seconds), I’ve told myself: “Wait. Wait till birthday/Katrina week.” 

Katrina is the kind of friend where we could literally sit on the floor of my apartment the whole week and crack up and have a great time right there on the floor.  BUT apartment sitting we shant.  We are going to Paris it up.  Desserts, picnics, champagne, restaurants, the whole nine yards.

I guess I should go to bed since I have a 12 hour work day tomorrow and will be getting less than 6 hours of sleep.  YAY Birthday week!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! Happy early birthday! Can't wait to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!! so much exciting stuff ahead!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this post makes me so excited for you.... i hope it was wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete